Cancellation policy is monitored by the Royal Government of Bhutan. For tours booked, paid and subsequently cancelled, following cancellation rules apply. Client(s) can postpone their tour or someone can replace them. Postponement is less than a month and cancellation later will bear the same cancellation charges.
For all airline tickets purchased through us the airline cancellation and refund rule applies.
For all refunds we will get the payment transferred to your account within 10 working days.
Confirmation is given only after tour payment has been paid. Cancellation is calculated on the full payment and not on the advance.
Our cancellation policy and refund policy is as given below:
- 100% refund is given if the tour is cancelled 45 days before the start of the tour.
- 75% refund is given if the tour is cancelled between 45 to 30 days before the start of the tour
- 50% refund is given for tour cancelled between 30 – 14 days of the start of the tour
- 30% refund is given if the tour is cancelled 7 days before the start of the tour.
- There is no refund for tours cancelled in less than 7 days before the start of the tour.
- There is an administrative fee of US$50/person for all cancellations if the cancellation falls in the category “a”
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure due to any reason.
We request all our guest for a travel insurance to counter such unforeseen events. The best place for insurance is your home town but in case you want us to do it for you we can do it here in Bhutan too. The fee charged for travel insurance in Bhutan is about US$50 per policy and the policy covers about US$50,000. For more details on the policy please write to us as the full detail can’t be put here. Contact us click