"We will create a memory of a life time"
When to travel in Bhutan?
Its always better to book a tour at least three months in advance during peak season to secure flight and your desired hotels. We will give you choice of various hotels in all the places. Getting seat on the flight is very important as there are few flights flying to Bhutan everyday.
Tour package cost
Off season the daily rate is:
- 1 person US$220/night halt
- 2 people US$210/person per night halt
- 3 or more people US$180/person per night halt.
Season daily rates are:
- 1 person US$265/nights stay
- 2 persons US$255/person per night stay
- 3 or more people US$225/person per night stay.
Tour package inclusions and exclusions
- Accommodation in three star hotels
- Three meals and evening tea
- All ground transportation within Bhutan
- English speaking guide
- Entry fee
- Government royalty of US$65/person per day
- Visa fee of US$40/person
- Tips to guide and driver
- Other expenses of personal nature
Kind of accommodation to choose
The normal tour package rate includes only three star hotels. If you want to stay in better hotels then you have the choice to choose from the international hotel chains. The upgrade is totally extra.
Some luxury hotel are :
Not everyday but if you want to experience authentic rural life in Bhutan then you can opt to stay a night in a farm house. Before choosing to stay in a farm house you must understand that the facilities in the farm houses are very basic. Homestay is just for an experience.
Where to enter Bhutan from?
Fly from India
You will have to check the flight schedule as there are no daily flights from these places.
Fly from Nepal
Kathmandu in connected by daily flights from Bhutan.
Fly from Thailand
There are several flights from Bangkok to Bhutan everyday.
New routes to open soon in the future
Bhutan will be connected by flight from UAE and Hongkong soon in the future.
Airlines operating in Bhutan can be chartered from any country. These airlines have flown chartered flights from Japan, Korea and Hongkong in the past.
Driving to Bhutan
You can drive to Bhutan through Samdrupjongkhar in east Bhutan and Phuntsholing in west Bhutan. The most popular route is driving through Phuntsholing as its closer to Bagdogra airport, New Jalpaiguri railway station and the Indian hill stations of Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
What to carry?
- Enough warm cloths including tee shirts as day time the temperature rises rapidly outside.
- Your medicines as you might not get in Bhutan.
- Sunscreen and goggles.
- Trekking poles if you are going on hikes.
- Comfortable walking shoes and boots as you will have to do lot of walking.
- At least few hundred dollars in cash if you plan to do shopping as sometimes ATMs do not work.
- Carry your mobile phones as you easily get local Sim cards.
- Enough memory cards if you are carrying a camera.